Facebook Reels is a new feature that allows you to record and edit 15-60 second video clips on the Facebook app. You can use it as a tool to create videos for your business or personal profile.
If you don’t have access to a smartphone or your phone doesn’t work well with the app, you can download Facebook Reels on your desktop or laptop computer by using any of several third-party programs that emulate mobile devices. These programs are called emulators and they allow you to run mobile apps on your computer, which means you can use them even if your phone isn’t available!. but today we will learn how to download Facebook reels on pc without bluestacks or other similar apps.
What is a Facebook Reel?
Facebook Reels are a new type of video ad that allows advertisers to target their audience by using the information they have on them. It is a great way to reach people who are interested in your product or service, and it also gives you the opportunity to show them how it works.
Facebook Reels is an Instagram-like short video service launched in 2022. It is similar to TikTok, and users can create short videos and add music to them. Facebook Reels has no desktop version but you can use it on your desktop through the Facebook website.
How to Download FB Reels on Desktop/PC without Bluestacks?
Here is a way to download Facebook Reels.
- Open Facebook on your Mobile.
- Get the URL of the Facebook Reel Video You Want to Save.
- Send the link in Messenger or WhatsApp to your Family or friend.
- Open Facebook in PC or Laptop and login.
- Open the messenger and copy the same link which you send to your friend.
- Now open Facebook Reels downloader from google by typing fbreels.net on google.
- Paste the Link into Download box and Click on Download Button.
- Now select the Resolution of Video and Click On Download Button Again.
- The video will saved successfully on your pc.
So this was the complete and easy process to download FB reels without apps.