Facebook Reels are short videos you can create and share with your followers on Facebook. You can make them either by tapping into the Reels tab in the Facebook Camera, or by recording a Reel directly from your News Feed.
After you’ve created and shared a Reel, it’s automatically added to your profile, and it will also appear in the Explore Feed for other users to view.
Unfortunately, there is currently no way to watch Reels on desktop. While there is a way to view them in your Android or iOS app, this doesn’t work for desktop users. so today i am here to tell you how to watch facebook reels on pc or desktop.
How to watch Facebook Reels on PC/Desktop
Facebook does not have a dedicated desktop site for Reels, so watching videos in a browser, you need to follow these steps.
- Open up FaceBook in a browser window and login.
- Then go to the address bar and remove www.facebook.com and type m.facebook.com
- Click on the 3 horizontal lines that represent a menu in the upper right corner of the screen
- Scroll down until you see “Watch” and click on it
- Once you are on the “Watch” page, scroll down until you find a video labeled “Reel” (it will have a square thumbnail)
- Click on the video to open it and begin watching
- It will work on Some browsers only not on all browsers.
- Open browser and Download Bluestacks which is Android Emulator for PC.
- Open Bluestacks and Open Facebook in it.
- Login to your account.
- Click on 3 dots on right side.
- Scroll below to find fb Reel options and click on it.
- Open the Reel and Enjoy watching on Desktop.
How to download Facebook Reels on PC?
For downloading fb reels on pc you need to follow these steps.
- Open any Facebook reel and click on the 3 dots button.
- Click on copy link button.
- Open Facebook messenger and send this reel to any of your friend.
- Now open Facebook in PC or Browser and Go to the messenger and copy the reel link.
- go to google and Open any Facebook reels download website.
- paste the link into Download Bar and Download the video in your PC.